Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of using the UAE Anti-Doping Agency website
Your use or access to the UAE Anti-Doping Agency website is subject to the laws and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates and for the following terms and conditions:
- By entering the site, you agree to these terms and conditions, whether you are a registered user or not.
- Accessing, browsing and using the website means that you agree, without any limitation or exception, to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- UAE Anti-Doping Agency reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of use and any amendment becomes effective immediately upon its publication, unless otherwise indicated. Your continued use of the site after the publication of any amendment means your acceptance of this modification.
- You must visit this page when entering to review the terms and conditions of use.
Conduct and behavior
You agree to access and use the website only for legitimate purposes.
- You acknowledge that you know and that you alone is responsible for knowing and complying with any and all laws, regulations, rules and regulations related to your use of the website.
By accessing the site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Using the site for the purpose of committing a crime or encouraging others to engage in any behavior that would lead to the commission of a crime or lead to civil liability.
Post or transmit any material that includes any content that incites discrimination, defamation, or harassment of others, or any material that includes an obscene or pornographic topic or any other illegal topic.
- Use the site to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use the site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan horse" or any computer code, files or other programs that may change, damage or stop the functionality of the site, devices, or programs of any other person who may access the site.
- Upload, post, email or transmit any material that you are not entitled to send under any law or under any contractual relationship; Modify, destroy or delete any content posted on the site.
In any way disrupts or obstructs the normal flow of communications.
Claim to have a relationship with or represent any company, association or other organization and you are not authorized to represent it or claim such relationship exists.
Posting or sending any advertisements, unwanted promotional material, or any other form of engagement.
Post any material that violates the intellectual property rights of others; or Collecting or storing the personal information of others.
Termination of use of the website
UAE Anti-Doping Agency has the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this site without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever, including violation of these terms and conditions or because of your commission of an act or behavior, which UAE Anti-Doping Agency believes, in its absolute discretion, that it is illegal or Do harm to others. In the event of termination of use, you will not be permitted to enter the site again, and the UAE Anti-Doping Agency will use and resort to any possible means to enforce this termination.
Disclaimer of any undertakings
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website, or any materials available through this website, is at your own risk. The UAE Anti-Doping Agency or any of its employees do not undertake that the site is available without any interruption, or that the site is free of problems, or that it is free of errors, and the UAE Anti-Doping Agency does not provide any guarantee regarding the results that can be obtained from using the site. The UAE Anti-Doping Agency provides you with the content of the website "as is", without any guarantees of any kind, whether explicit or implicit, including, but not limited to: warranties of ownership, marketability, fitness for a specific purpose, use or circulation.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The UAE Anti-Doping Agency website, including materials related to UAE Anti-Doping Agency information, products and services (or related to a third party), is published "as is" without any representation or attachment and without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, which includes Not limited to the implied guarantees of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of contents, conformity, security, and accuracy of the contents. The information on this website is available for the benefit as part of the service that we provide on the website.
Disclaimer of liability for compensation:
UAE Anti-Doping Agency does not, under any circumstances, bear liability for damages whatsoever, which include without limitation any direct, accidental, special, warning or other indirect damage that arises from:
You agree to defend the UAE Anti-Doping Agency and all its employees and agents, indemnify them, and absolve them of any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim that may arise as a result of any breach on your part of these terms and conditions of use, including attorney fees and costs to a reasonable extent, and you agree to cooperate in a manner. To fully defend any such claim in accordance with the laws of UAE, and the rules and regulations of Emirate of Dubai, and the UAE Anti-Doping Agency has the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to compensation by you. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of UAE Anti-Doping Agency.
Links to other websites
Some of the links on the site lead to websites that are not operated by the UAE Anti-Doping Agency, and the Agency has no control over those sites, and we do not review or control the content of those sites.
UAE Anti-Doping Agency provides these links for the convenience of users, and these links do not have any promotional content related to goods, services or information, and do not imply any link between the UAE Anti-Doping Agency and the operators of the linked sites. When you choose a link to an external website, you are subject to the terms and conditions for that / the sponsor of that external website.
UAE Anti-Doping Agency reserves the right to monitor any content entered by you, however it is not obligated to do so. Although UAE Anti-Doping Agency cannot monitor everything that is entered on the site, we reserve the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any entered materials that violate these terms and conditions. The UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect the contents of this website. You agree to abide by the copyright notices appearing on this website.